Booking Protect - General Conditions
- You must make all necessary arrangements to arrive at the event on time.
- You must not be aware of any material fact, matter or circumstance, at the time Booking Refund Protection is purchased, which may give rise to a refund request.
- You must take all reasonable precautions to prevent or reduced any request for a refund.
- Unless we agree otherwise:
- the language of this document and all communications relating to it will be English; and
- all aspects of the contract, including negotiation and performance, are subject to relevant laws and the decisions of relevant courts
- Refund protection is non-refundable unless cancelled within 14 days of purchase and the booking has not taken place. To cancel the refund protection you need to contact the vendor within 14 days.