You can easily create a team for your friends and family through Virgin Sport's registration provider, Race Roster.
1. Go to the Race Roster event page you are registering for
2. Review the event details page and click the Register button on the right hand side
3. Next you will be asked to create a Race Roster account or login (if you already have an account)
Note: If you forget your password, just use the forgot password link!
4. You will land in the registration form and you will be prompted to select your sub-event
5. Fill out the participant's information and answer any questions
6. Under the Team section select Yes, create a new team and add this registrant
Note: If you do not see the option to create a team, this functionality has not been enabled by the Race Director for this event or sub-event
7. Select team category/type (if applicable)
8. Enter your team name
9. Create a team password (if applicable)
10. Answer any questions associated to team registration (if applicable)
11. Select any product and/or enter a promo code (if applicable)
12. If you are adding another individual to your registration, click add another registrant (this will bring you to a registration form for the next participant) OR click continue if you're ready to proceed to the next step
13. If you select add another participant please repeat steps 4-5 and if the participant needs to be added to the team you just created, you will be prompted to add them in the Add Participant 2 to a Team?
14. If you select CONTINUE please complete steps on the next pages to arrive at checkout.
16. Complete your Billing Information if not copied from your registration details and submit order
17. You will receive a confirmation email, share it by forwarding the email to your fellow registrants