As things stand, no decision has been made to postpone or cancel the Oxford Half on 11 October. Our team is working closely with Oxford City Council and partners to evaluate all options. As part of this, we’re preparing a range of contingencies to manage risks to our staff, runners, supporters and partners. We encourage you to continue promoting your entries and registering runners on your Race Roster dashboard.
Our aim is to provide a further update on this event by the first week of July. If the event is postponed, you will be offered the option to defer your entry or request a refund.