1. Follow the link given to you by your child's Team Leader. You will be prompted to create a Race Roster account. Your child's school must be registered by a Team Leader before you can register them in the event.
2. Once you've created a Race Roster account, you will be asked to enter the team password that your school has supplied. This password enables you to join your school team and should have been sent alongside the registration link. 3. Select the Schools' Challenge Parent event.
4. In the information section of the registration form, select 'Someone else' and complete the form with your child's first name, last name and date of birth.
5. You will be asked to consent or decline photo release. Select 'Yes' if you consent to photos of your child being used by Virgin Sport for promotional purposes in connection with the Schools’ Challenge. Complete this and your child's details.
6. Your child's school should already be in the 'Team' section of the registration form.
7. Select the T Shirt size for your child.
8. If you are registering more than one child, click 'Add Another Registrant' and complete the form again for the second participant. If not, click continue.
9. You will be prompted to sign and agree to our parent waiver.
10. Review your information and t-shirt size, and click submit order.