1. Go to https://raceroster.com and click Sign In (top right).
2. Select 'Yes, I have a password' on the login screen.
- If you created your Race Roster account yourself, enter the password you set when creating your account.
- If Virgin Sport created an account on your behalf, you will need to click 'Forgot Password' to set a new password when you initially log in.
3. You will now see your captain dashboard:
4. Ensure that you see the proper event name on the top left section of the screen (e.g. Hackney Festival of Fitness)
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the MY TEAMS section:
In the MY TEAMS section of your dashboard you will find a unique URL which you can share with members of your team to enable them to register with your team at no cost. You will also see how many participants have registered out of the total number of entries allotted for your team.
- 'Edit Team Information' allows you to change your team name and password
- 'Send a Message' will direct you to a screen where you can compose and send a message to your team members
- 'Export Team List' generates a csv file with the name, email address and registration date of all participants registered with your team
- 'Remove Participant' cancels registration for a specific team member and frees up an entry for a new team member.
Virgin Sport will have shared a team password with you that will need to be distributed to all of your team members in order for them to complete registration and join your team. This password prevents participants from joining the wrong partner team in the registration process.